Any chance of UPN HD?

ardbell

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 15, 2004
Papillion,NE
Does anyone know if they will be adding UPN HD? Where I live, Cox cable carries our UPN affiliate and it's not even HD. I would love to be able to see ENTERPRISE in HD.

ardbell said:
Does anyone know if they will be adding UPN HD? Where I live, Cox cable carries our UPN affiliate and it's not even HD. I would love to be able to see ENTERPRISE in HD.

ardbell,

welcome. Unfortunately, UPN HD or any Network Broadcast would not allow to have a national HD feed transmitted to every single household in the US through satellite. Your local broadcaster (UPN as it maybe) will blocked this and so will any local broadcaster from any network. It is unfortunate that it is this way. There should be ONE local channel for each Network broadcasted nationally but it is not going to happen any time soon.

Your best bet will be to get it OTA and put pressure on your local UPN to go HD.

I know that a lot of people qualify for national superstations from E* b/c those stations are low power in smaller towns and cities.

No no chance. I have the same problem with WB OTA affialiate. But It would be the last channel I would add if I were VOom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)