Any $DISH stock holders here?

supragraf91

Original poster
Mar 24, 2023
Canada
Just curious if any of you out there are DISH stock holders as well? The stock has been pummeled into the ground over the last few months and I’m starting to lose faith in the company. Is DISH going to be able to turn it all around?

Reactions: Josephinelcajon
Just curious if any of you out there are DISH stock holders as well? The stock has been pummeled into the ground over the last few months and I’m starting to lose faith in the company. Is DISH going to be able to turn it all around?
I'm not a Dish shareholder, but I am a member of an income-focused investing group on Seeking Alpha. Here's a couple of recent takes from that site on Dish stock that consider the work they're doing with rolling out 5G wireless. You may have to create a free account or sign in with Google/Apple/Facebook to access.

I’m sorry that you are so angry and simultaneously full of energy, which made you feel it was necessary to reply to this thread with that comment.
No just bored with inconsequential posts like your's. Wish they would stop.

No just bored with inconsequential posts like your's. Wish they would stop.
So you read the thread title in the main forum. Presumably you didn’t like the thread title, but you decided to click on it anyway. Unsurprisingly, you didn’t like the thread content. You decided to make a comment about the post even though the content bored you. You continue to keep coming back to this thread even though the content is boring and making you wish it would stop. Is everything I said correct? I’m just trying to get the story straight.

Reactions: Poorsha and rrp13