Any free installs comming up for new sign ups??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chrisd_az

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 26, 2007
Chickasha, OK
Currently have DTV contract is up an I wanted to switch to Dish but I don't want to pay up front. I feel like it should be free since I'm switching!! Any idea when the free promo will start again!!

There has never been a free install "promo". New customer, standard installs have always been free when you agree to a 2 year contract. Costs are incurred only if you choose additional equipment, ie, a second Hopper.

Currently have DTV contract is up an I wanted to switch to Dish but I don't want to pay up front. I feel like it should be free since I'm switching!! Any idea when the free promo will start again!!

When is the last time you looked into signing up for Dish? You've been able to sign up for Dish for free for over 10 years. That being said, you'll have to meet certain requirements to qualify for all the freebies.

There has never been a free install "promo". New customer, standard installs have always been free when you agree to a 2 year contract. Costs are incurred only if you choose additional equipment, ie, a second Hopper.

This. I think dish will probably charge if you take extra hopper & how many tv you need connected. Recently my friend got 1 H & 1J installed free with no upfront cost but with 2 year contract.

I feel like it should be free since I'm switching!!

I wonder if I can get no interest on a loan just because I'm taking my business from well Fargo and going to bank of America....joking.

If your credit is good and depending on what level of programming and equipment you can have zero install fee.......just pay first month.

Everybody qualifies for different promos. Talk to a csr.

Since he's already a D* customer I think they'll see thru that pretty quick.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)