Any good wrestling news sites?

n1wbd

Silent Key - RIP 1/2/2012
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Grafton,NH
Can some suggest a good wrestling news site that isn't loaded with pop-ups or want a subscription fee?

1wrestling.com is not bad either, except for the ads. They used to do the floating ads which made the ads even more annoying.

I go to sescoops.com but it is startng to fill up with ads as well.

Ads are the nature of the beast. I wont even tell you how much our ISP wacked my credit card for the other day for bandwidth... :( (But it could have been MUCH worse if we didnt own our own servers) :)

I goto nodq.com it has popups so i found if you use firefox you can goto your addons and search yesScript it blocks all scripts from popping up and even blocks adds on most pages. it shows up on the bottom right of the browser and all you do is click it to block scripts from that page works great give it a try

I found a good wrestling news sight in Canada that doesn't overload you with pop up ads. The web address is CANOE -- SLAM! Sports - Wrestling - SLAM! Wrestling News/Rumours -- If you have trouble with that web address just search for "Slam Wrestling" in webcrawler or any good search engine.

I used to go to that site to follow brett heart back in the day. It would be cool if he got back into shape again and came back. They could do alot with him now. IF only he and vince could set their diffrences aside. If brett never left, I could only imagin how popular or popular of a heel he could have been. I wouldnt mind seeing bret vs jericho.

I go to wrestlingheadlines.com. Just don't click on the red colored links under the articles. I got a virus once from that. The yellow colored ones are okay. They have ads too, but it doesn't seem to be as many.

Its too bad that some many of the sites out there, have the pop ups or virus links. One of the sites I use, has good info but also like some of the other posts have pop ups and my virus alert has been trigered in the past

I used to go to that site to follow brett heart back in the day. It would be cool if he got back into shape again and came back. They could do alot with him now. IF only he and vince could set their diffrences aside. If brett never left, I could only imagin how popular or popular of a heel he could have been. I wouldnt mind seeing bret vs jericho.
Sorry, but Bret Hart is retired and never coming back. He suffered a stroke a couple of years ago. Pretty much solidifies that he will never wrestle again.

I've just found this part of site. This is very good because I'm a HUGE wrestling fan. To answer the question you should try the 3 that I follow.

Pwinsider.com, pwtorch.com and prowrestling.net. If you check those out I think you'll enjoy it. There are pop-up ads but to me not nearly enough not to go on the site. Now granted, all three have subscription fees that you have to pay for, but if you dont get the subscriptions, for free, those 3 sites are excellent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)