Any HD Locals Mapping Update

psumattDE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
Wilmington, DE
Is there any update on when my HD Locals will be mapped down correctly on my 622??

I'm on 61.5 for the Philly stations - it would be nice to have them listed with my other locals instead of having to move to the 6300's range to get them.

psumattDE said:
Is there any update on when my HD Locals will be mapped down correctly on my 622??

I'm on 61.5 for the Philly stations - it would be nice to have them listed with my other locals instead of having to move to the 6300's range to get them.

Nothing in the Boston DMA yet. It sure would make things easier for this feature to be working.

psumattDE said:

I've been wondering the same thing... (Boston locals off of 61.5)

Anyone got news for us??? We're coming out of the woodwork...

In Boston here too and no mapping... However noticed the x-channels the past week about moving the channels, maybe it's related?

-Mike

mloebl said:
In Boston here too and no mapping... However noticed the x-channels the past week about moving the channels, maybe it's related?

-Mike

The x-channels are not related to the HD locals. They have something to do with the moving all the SD locals on to one dish. That will be good news for NH folks in the northern and western part of the state. WMUR, being labeled a significantly viewed station, will now become available.

The mapping problem of HD locals must be with the 61.5 satellite. Are any of the HD locals from 129 being remapped?

John

Here is an example from the Albuqurque thread...of our locals mapping, the rest are Here post 86

Attachments

• NM locals mapping.JPG
    NM locals mapping.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Just checked my 211 as well - neither it nor the 622 have Philly HD locals mapped down.

They are both turned "off" overnight for their 3am wakeup call.

Maybe they didn't get Philly worked out yet.

Salt Lake City HD locals...

Does anybody know why my HD locals have no guide information? I hope this isn't a permanent thing!

I've tried to force a reset/reboot and tried to force it to download the guide but no luck.

Can anybody help please?

George

I may be wrong but I think you have to subscribe to their local channels to get program guide.

I used to have guide info for my local OTA HD channels, but as soon as I canceled my local channels (I never ordered but they added to my package) I lost it.

bub said:
Does anybody know why my HD locals have no guide information? I hope this isn't a permanent thing!

I've tried to force a reset/reboot and tried to force it to download the guide but no luck.

Can anybody help please?

George

psumattDE said:
WOOHOO! This morning my HD's are now mapped down - NICE! Finally!

Yes! My New York HD Locals (off the 61.5 sat) have mapped down to their off-air channel numbers starting late last week. Cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)