Any HD tomorrow?

With the way Dish has been this week, I figure it's 50-50 that we'll lose the other 5 Vooms, or get them all back.

Uplinked I believe there will be more HD. Maybe 1 or 2 made available Fri. for Team Summit.

Mojo, 2 Showtimes, TMC and WGN were uplinked, but not made available, so it is possible that some or all may be made available.

And CSN-BA-HD is actually a big deal for Bay Area subscribers...

I bet we see 10 VOOM channels disapear (they are still uplinked just not available). 10 new channels will get uplinked. Even if they are just renamed to TMP1-10 Dish will remove the VOOM channels to make a point that they are really going to put new content up.

I bet we see 10 VOOM channels disapear (they are still uplinked just not available). 10 new channels will get uplinked. Even if they are just renamed to TMP1-10 Dish will remove the VOOM channels to make a point that they are really going to put new content up.

If they remove the 10 Voom channels, they will replace them with the Eastern Arc duplicate channels that were removed a week ago...

If they remove the 10 Voom channels, they will replace them with the Eastern Arc duplicate channels that were removed a week ago...

I have my doubts about that. It looks like they now want to move E6 over to 72.7 and it can duplicate all the channels. It would make the most sense. People with 110/119 and 61.5 already have a wing dish. Those being installed new can get the 61.5/72../77 dish.

I hope Scott and others who are attending team summit are open and direct with the E* people in attendance. I hope they speak candidly about many of the comments in these threads concerning poor customer service, poor communications with subscribers and what they did with VOOM and the ill feelings it caused with their subscriber base.

In the conference call today, Charlie admitted that customer service had gotten worse and claimed to be working on improving it. (see stickied thread)

After the way Charlie handled the whole Voom takedown, the fact that he's working to improve the customer service situation doesn't make me particularly hopeful. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)