Any idea of a release date?

No the retailer chat airs on channel 999 which is received by retailers only.

I will be tuned in and reporting all items I can which are of interest of the consumer. (Which means I will not be talking about retailer pricing for what they are paying for the equipment.) :)

Should be interesting!

No the retailer chat airs on channel 999 which is received by retailers only.

I will be tuned in and reporting all items I can which are of interest of the consumer. (Which means I will not be talking about retailer pricing for what they are paying for the equipment.) :)

Should be interesting!

I know they are expected to talk about customer pricing and offers. Are you expecting them to announce availability on tomorrow's chat?

No..baggin on GaryPen. Totally left field comment.

Oh, I got all that... just doing a misdirect runaround keep the string alive trying to piss off Scott and return to normalcy in the span of one post, IBL. :)

Looking forward as well to hearing the price structure, hopefully that will be revealed!

Yeah I know tick tick...

I have been talking to people froom DISH and while they haven't told me anything they said they expect people to be very surprised and excited. :)

Yeah I know tick tick...

I have been talking to people froom DISH and while they haven't told me anything they said they expect people to be very surprised and excited. :)

Maybe this means it will be released sooner than March 15th? :)

Will they possibly be announcing the OTA module too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts