Any more info/news from Team Summit?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SummitAdvantageRetailer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 11, 2004
East Coast
Maybe all of the attendees are busy celebrating and having a good time during the main festivities tonight. But has anyone picked up on any new news. So far, I've read about the 411/422/962 receivers, D1000, broadband by DISH, and the V* channels coming over. Anything else that's not covered?

Perhaps a new type of SuperDISH like the mesh ones seen at the CES? Any new information on the DishPod? Anything else that's useful to know? Thanks. I might've gone to Team Summit this year but I figured satelliteguys.us will give me enough info. right at home and work. :D

I don't think anything else happenend today, but more pictures would be nice, but maybe there wasn't much else...

180 deal for new customers, but other then that nothing new that we didn't mention here at SatelliteGuys frist. In fact we announced everything before they were announced at Team Summit!

Next years Team Summit is in Denver. I am going to be at that one. ;)

I would have thought that they would have shown the mesh SuperDish at Team Summit. Maybe they scrapped that idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts