Any new dish receiver planning to come out within the next year?

I heard their coming out with a something something 21 box. It's a HD DVR without the OTA tuner.

Ohhhh wait.. that's DirecTV. Sorry. ;)

I would love to see dual HD basic and DVR receivers already. HD to both TV's.

I am being nice. I didn't ask for a receiver that can feed real HD to three TV's. :D

Not yet anyway. :rolleyes:

Dish and At&T are coming out with a new receiver next year, I think around the 1st of Jan, and it will be called 1022. The problem with this rec is that you HAVE to have a phoneline, otherwise it wont work. So we have been told that we will HAVE to run phones with these. Screw that

And all I want for Christmas is a "Dual Tuner MPEG-4 - Standard Definition" receiver for my two 9" B&W TV's so I don't have to pay the $6 HD Disabling Fee. :D

Dish and At&T are coming out with a new receiver next year, I think around the 1st of Jan, and it will be called 1022. The problem with this rec is that you HAVE to have a phoneline, otherwise it wont work. So we have been told that we will HAVE to run phones with these. Screw that

1022 has been out for about a year now. You can bypass the phone line connection.

Yeah I dont see anything new coming out until they get more folks moved over to MPEG4 receivers. So it might be another year or so before anything big comes out but you never know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)