Any New HD Today?

I wont hold my breath. I am going to give E* until July 2008. If by that date E* has not match all the HD channels that D* offers...then i will jump ship.

Did you go to DirecTv?
Yes.. Could be my eyes but IMHO the PQ on the new D* channels beats E*... I did have both but I could not see paying money for E* while I got more HD channels and better PQ with D*. D* upgraded by DirecTivo for free.

Last edited:
I keep refreshing to see if Digiblur has updated the uplink report. Although everytime I do I keep thinking to myself I will be disapointed no matter what he reports.

For the first time in a while I am not disapointed. Only because I was not expecting anything. Wow. That does work.:) I don't like it though.:)

Boooooooo hoooooooo "Witch" provider are we asking about? Not E*? HORRORS--no HD (stands for Horrible Dish)? What can the matter be?

We don't have a GHOST of a chance of spooking any HalloweenDefinition out of DISH!

Au contrair -- Vampira Dish has been sucking our blood dry for years!

When will they launch their next broomstick????

Oooooooooh wooooooo --- as I look into my Crystal Skull --- I see the next deceiver to replace my 622 will ..... be ..... THE 6 6 6!

Devil Dish strikes (curses) again - NO HD Locals, HIGHER Prices than D*, NO Sci-fi HD, NO MGM-HD, NO SMITHSONIAN HD, NOYES HD, NO CNN-HD, NO STARZ 4-Channel HD, NO BRAVO HD, NO USA HD, NO NO NO NO NO NO

So the answer is YES THERE IS NO NEW HD......

heeeeeee heeeeee heeeeeee heeeeee

Argh!

So the answer is YES THERE IS NO NEW HD......

Yes and many people are tired of all of Dish's tricks and need to treat us with respect. If they dont the others will just keep goblin up the market. Eventually there will be nothing left but a skeleton of a provider with dry bones buried beneath a tombstone that reads "Here lies Dish TV. Nevermore shall it try to cast its evil spells upon the land."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts