Any news on the local channels uplink for the southeast?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The uplink reports are generated by scanning what's up there. When it shows up, it shows up.

The Charlie Chat is probably your best chance of a heads up.

Yes, I've been especially looking forward to this evening's chat since the since last week's uplink report unexpectedly showed NE Louisiana channels.

Trying not to get my hopes up too much, though. As far as I know, there had been no previous mention of my local channels. Even if Charlie does announce a 2010 schedule for HD locals, it's possible that their availability could be months out. (Or this week.)

Of course, the fact that they are uplinked on a satellite my setup doesn't get will be a problem. I'm still curious about how Dish will handle all their NE Louisiana customers who want access to the channels who are set up for Western Arc instead of Eastern Arc.

I'm actually just talking about local channels period for lake charles, la &
southern mississippi. Don't know where to find charlie chat. Does anyone know about these markets and where to look?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)