Any news on the rumored $10 HD Premiums

Nov 5, 2007
Northern KY
I was curious if there was anything new on the rumored package that would include the HD version of HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and Starz. I would love to drop HBO, downgrade to the HD essentials and add this package if it happens.

Why would anyone think they would do this? IF dish wanted to do this there is no way that HBO or any of the other channels would go for it.

Why would anyone think they would do this? IF dish wanted to do this there is no way that HBO or any of the other channels would go for it.

Simple...New Customers. I don't have any premiums, but would jump on an all HD pac. I'm sure there are plenty of subs who would want all of their SD channels. I guess I'll wait for Starz to increase their HD, if E* would just offer them.:D

There is nothing to this rumor. It was a rumor started by someone when we first started talking about the $29.99 package and what this package would include.

Maybe this has been covered. What happens if we get the all hd pack and we have the 1 cent Max. Do we forfeit that hd channel?

Also. It is required by the provider to have PBS if it carrys your other locals. How will that be this happen with no PBShd?

Maybe this has been covered. What happens if we get the all hd pack and we have the 1 cent Max. Do we forfeit that hd channel?

Also. It is required by the provider to have PBS if it carrys your other locals. How will that be this happen with no PBShd?

I'm pretty sure when you add the locals and/or the premiums to the HD only package you get the SD channels that go with them.

I'm keeping my antenna. :)

I have the DVR Advantage, AT250, HD, HBO and Cinemax. I'm trying to figure out the new packages and it doesn't look like it would do me any good at all to stray from what I have.

I'm pretty sure the $29.99 HD package will come with those wonderful "free" shopping channels in SD that we all love so much. Along with anything else being broadcast in the free and clear things like channel 101 dish fyi or 103 ppv guide.

If Dish could get the providers to agree to such a package they would possibly do it......but it will not happen anytime soon. For me, it would be the only premium package I would be willing to pay for....unless they add ALL of the HD feeds of a particular premium package.

There is nothing to this rumor. It was a rumor started by someone when we first started talking about the $29.99 package and what this package would include.

Scott, I think I may have accidentally started this rumor. It wasn't meant to be a rumor just saying "That would be nice." I was the one who said maybe you can get all the HD channels including HD premiums for $29.99. I wasn't serious about but I guess some people thought it was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)