Any NFL RedZone deals this year?

drwatson618

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
Two years ago we were able to get it free. Last year it was half off. Any known deals this year?

Two years ago we were able to get it free. Last year it was half off. Any known deals this year?

Don't know about redzone by its self but For last 3yrs I've called in August and get Multi sport ( obviously includes RZ ) added for 1/2 off. 6mo, Gets me through Nfl/ College football season

Redzone is not available A La Carte, so no deals on it. Get the Sports Pack in which one channel is the Red Zone and if your account qualifies you could get a discount.

I was referring to the Multi-Sport pack. Sorry for the confusion. Last year I got it for half off for the NFL season and the year before I got it for free.

I recently did a online chat and received multisport for half off for the next six months. Received it for the first half of the year as well

Yep I received another 6 month half off offer about a month a go when my previous one expired. I'm all set for this season.

Not half off related but saw a commercial for dish and multisport and Tony Gonzales was in the commercial

I recently did a online chat and received multisport for half off for the next six months. Received it for the first half of the year as well
I saw this and decided to try for myself. Just completed an online chat and am getting it for half off ($5.50 per month) for the next 6 months.

Are they offering it for people that already subscribe to it? I know the one year I asked for it but they didn't offer it since I was was subscribed to it already.

I need the Multi-Sport pack in order to get FSN Midwest so my wife can watch the Cardinals. I also like to have it during football season so I have more college games to watch. Other than that I would be just fine with my regional sports channels already.

Because of nfl redzone

Yep. That is the biggest one for me too. I already get all the other sports channels I need including my RSN Big Ten Network MLBN and NFL Net in my AT200 package. I get multisport in the fall for NFL RedZone which isn't in any package. It also doesn't hurt getting PAC12 Net even though I'm out of the PAC 12 region and MLB StrikeZone either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)