Any of you watching Boardwalk Empire?

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
This season has been great, and we just finished last Sunday's episode. Al Capone! God the ending, as well as the entire episode, was great.

LOVE the show ,but I won't pay the $18.00 a month price for HBO, so I will wait till it is offered FREE or 1/2 price and then sub and watch all the episodes on HBO Go.

It's been up and down, but man this season has been great. Another thing you can look for is used on Amazon. I just bought the first season of Strike Back off Amazon used for $15 on bluray.

I kept up with Boardwalk Empire up until October. I just couldn't justify paying $130 a month for TV and took a break from it. I'll probably catch up on them on HBO GO when I start my subscription again for Game of Thrones.

LOVE the show ,but I won't pay the $18.00 a month price for HBO, so I will wait till it is offered FREE or 1/2 price and then sub and watch all the episodes on HBO Go.
Simply contacted Dirt in September and got 1/2 off, six mos, Show and AND HBO. For me, their customer retention efforts have been off the charts this year.
But back on topic, Boardwalk is just So-So this year. Have three eps waiting, but I'm not hurrying to watch them. Even at full price, I will keep HBO GO since I have the Roku...which is much easier to access it (HBO) than Dish online. Showtime will bite the dust after Homeland and Dexter finish in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)