Any one know some 942 upgrade tricks.

SKrueger

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 18, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
When the 622's first came out I was able to upgrade my 322 to a 622. They said at that time I could not upgrade my 942 because it was a lease and the lease committment term was not up yet.

Now when I try to upgrade the 942 to a 622 I'm told I can't until next March because of the previous upgrade of another receiver. I'm told my only option is go out and buy a 622.:(

Anyone know any tricks/suggestions or departments to talk to swing an upgrade. I'm missing the new channels on my other set.

When the 622's first came out I was able to upgrade my 322 to a 622. They said at that time I could not upgrade my 942 because it was a lease and the lease committment term was not up yet.

Now when I try to upgrade the 942 to a 622 I'm told I can't until next March because of the previous upgrade of another receiver. I'm told my only option is go out and buy a 622.:(

Anyone know any tricks/suggestions or departments to talk to swing an upgrade. I'm missing the new channels on my other set.

Contact them again. You should be able to upgrade a 942 to a 622 even if you made other upgrades.

Yeah, they lifted the ban on multiple upgrades awhile back. Just call until they let you do it.

And if you can't get a CSR to do it, then ask to speak to a supervisor. Or call Tech Support - they've made changes to my account in the past which were perfectly valid but the CSRs refused to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts