Any other good sources to buy movies, other than Amazon?

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Im buying a lot now, so open to suggestions. I like Amazon because Im a Prime member, and I can order at the beginning of the week and get quickly. eBay has good pricing, but sometimes I worry about slow delivery.

For example, the War Horse Blu is $26 on Amazon, and would be $21 shipped off eBay.

Just click on the more buying choices on amazon... For war horse BD it is showing prices from $14. Watch shipping charges though. You pay through amazon and resolve complaints through amazon too.

Im buying a lot now, so open to suggestions. I like Amazon because Im a Prime member, and I can order at the beginning of the week and get quickly. eBay has good pricing, but sometimes I worry about slow delivery.

For example, the War Horse Blu is $26 on Amazon, and would be $21 shipped off eBay.

There's also WalMart and Best Buy. I like Walmart's site to store no shipping charges:)

For Criterion releases consider Barnes & Nobles special sales. In the past twice a year for Criterion, but reported to only be in June this year.

Some other speciality companies have limited companies selling there titles.

Flicker Alley
Kino (although Amazon carries their major releases)
Twilight TIME (carried only as direct sales by Screenarchives.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)