Any PDF documents available for Hopper 3, remotes?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

AngryStamen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 18, 2007
Does anyone have any links to product spec PDF files for the new Hopper 3 and the two different types of remotes that come with it? Do you get to choose which remote you would like? Thanks!

I'm not am expert on these matters, but what I've read is that the 52.0 remote will ship with the Hopper 3. The voice control remote with the TouchPad won't be available until sometime in the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Will all three remote models 40.0, 50.0, & 52.0 be able to pair to the H2 and H3 at the same time? Or, will all the remotes paired to a Hopper have to be the same model?

Thanks for these links, just what I was looking for!! I am a bit concerned, though, after seeing the new remotes for the Hopper 3. I really like the current remote (40.0) for the Hopper with SLING. I think it has all the buttons you need to quickly access the features you want. I'm especially concerned about losing the 4 colored soft keys (well, as concerned as I can be about a remote control!) Is there going to be a way to quickly turn on/off the closed-captions (currently the green button)? How about PIP/SWAP/POSITION buttons? I'd just hate to go back to multiple button pushes and digging through multiple menu pages to turn the CC on/off, access PIP, etc.

Again, this isn't really that big a deal, just curious what others think about it, or maybe I am not seeing certain features that are, in fact, still a part of the remote. Thanks!

Reactions: charlesrshell
Thanks for these links, just what I was looking for!! I am a bit concerned, though, after seeing the new remotes for the Hopper 3. I really like the current remote (40.0) for the Hopper with SLING. I think it has all the buttons you need to quickly access the features you want. I'm especially concerned about losing the 4 colored soft keys (well, as concerned as I can be about a remote control!) Is there going to be a way to quickly turn on/off the closed-captions (currently the green button)? How about PIP/SWAP/POSITION buttons? I'd just hate to go back to multiple button pushes and digging through multiple menu pages to turn the CC on/off, access PIP, etc.

Again, this isn't really that big a deal, just curious what others think about it, or maybe I am not seeing certain features that are, in fact, still a part of the remote. Thanks!
I saw that on the side they had a "Hot" key. I would use this for an On/Off CC button, but it would be nice if they had more than just one hot button.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts