Any Premium Offers?

GaryPen

Rich or poor, it's good to have money.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
In the past, they have offered some premiums at a discount, such as $5 off or half-price for each one.
They seemed to be unadvertised. And, I only found out about them here on SatGuys.
Does anybody know if anything is going on like that now?
I'm thinking of adding SHO and/or HBO for the new year, with some new and returning shows coming up.
But, the regular prices are kinda ridiculous, even with the 2/3/4 bundle discounts.

In the past, they have offered some premiums at a discount, such as $5 off or half-price for each one.
They seemed to be unadvertised. And, I only found out about them here on SatGuys.
Does anybody know if anything is going on like that now?
I'm thinking of adding SHO and/or HBO for the new year, with some new and returning shows coming up.
But, the regular prices are kinda ridiculous, even with the 2/3/4 bundle discounts.

I checked for my parents account a few days ago. I was offered half off everything except for HBO. Instead of half off HBO they are offering HBO and Cinemax together for $20.

If you would like to start a private conversation and send me the phone number and 4 digit security code on the account, I will be happy to review it and let know what promotions are available.

I really just want want Starz free/half off for 3 months from end of Jan to end of March for Black Sails. Free is a long shot and they only offer half off for 6 months so I may have to find other ways to watch it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I always take them up on their offer for 6 months in that situation. You aren't able to remove this promotion yourself but if you go into Dish chat you can ask them to remove it when the season ends. There is no obligation to keep it for the full 6 months.

I always take them up on their offer for 6 months in that situation. You aren't able to remove this promotion yourself but if you go into Dish chat you can ask them to remove it when the season ends. There is no obligation to keep it for the full 6 months.
True, maybe day before season premiere I'll start a chat and see what I can get secured. If not It's not too big a lost since The Musketeers will be airing season 2 around that time as well so not like there won't be nothing on Saturdays.

The only obligation for any programming, is to maintain a minimum of 30 days. Once that thirty days passes, do as you please.

HBO will likely not be offered as a freebie for the next calender year. It was looked at pretty heavily when I left in Febuary even. Not sure what the hell happened, but the way the HBO rep that visited our office made it sound, hbo had increased their rates for that channel specifically, and dish barely raised theirs in comparison.

I would agree, that as of late HBO seems to be the one premium that is not currently,in a rotation of half off or such the others seem to be available quite often not only half but no cost for three months

I think you can still get it for $5 off for 6 months still, but not sure if that promo is still active. Maybe someone can confirm?

I really just want want Starz free/half off for 3 months from end of Jan to end of March for Black Sails. Free is a long shot and they only offer half off for 6 months so I may have to find other ways to watch it.

I just got an offer in the mail two days ago for Starz and the Encore package for $10 / month for six months. It also offered Blockbuster for only $5 if you took the deal.

Just got three free months of Cinemax/Showtime/Starz on two of my accounts yesterday along with another $10.00 off of 3 months, on top of the previous 6 months of $25.00 off. At the rate of disputes, I hope that DISH starts paying me to watch their service. :biggrin

I would agree, that as of late HBO seems to be the one premium that is not currently,in a rotation of half off or such the others seem to be available quite often not only half but no cost for three months
It's available in an HBO/Cinemax promo for $20. But, I, like most people, have no use for Cinemax.

Reactions: fhsucade07

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts