Any problem with TurboHD and AAD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

johnwadams

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 1, 2006
Arkansas
Does anyone see any problem with an existing customer upgrade from SD to TurboHD Gold plus HD networks from AAD? I want one HD-DVR and 2 HD receivers. I would like to be able to take the HD-DVR with me when I travel but have got the impression that they want or need to be hooked to a phone line.
My 2 years was up back in 2003. I believe someone posted that the AAD HD network feeds would be on Sat 110. (I get the SD networks from AAD off sat 119 currently)
I currently have the Dish Pro 500 setup for 119 and 110. What additional sats would I be using?
Would the old Dish Pro 500 system work with my RV to get the HD networks from AAD and whatever else might be in HD on 110 and 119?.
I am not worried about receiving everything that I do at the house. Currently I only use an old Dish 300 and sat 119 when I travel. I am the envy of the D* users we travel with since I get networks and they don't.

Yep All American Direct HD is on the 110, and some Dish Network National HD, But Most of the HD is on the 129 and 61.5 satellites. You most likly need a 1000.2 0r 1000.4 satellite dish for your Turbo Pack.

Might work

Looks like I just need to take the time to see what HD is on 110 and 119.
When traveling, I can live with networks, news and weather.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts