Any success in programming the 52 remote via IR?

huntrm

Original poster
Jun 28, 2011
atlanta
My sound bar is not listed as an audio brand. Trying to do the IR programming but not having success in saving the commands. Anyone had any luck?

I'm following the instructions on screen.

Thanks.

I tried the learning function and didn't have any luck. I was eventually able to find the code for my TV though. Sometimes you have to try other brands.

I have an Emerson TV in the kitchen and the Hopper 3 didn't have the code for it. I knew that Funai makes it along with other brands. I then tried some of the other brands. I first tried Symphonic with no luck. Then I tried Sylvania and got it.

I have an Amazon cheaper Symphony TV. Not listed but I used the procedure to program in the Volume up/down and mute functions. Just have to do all the steps in the right order and it also times out, so you have to pre-plan which buttons you wish to program in advance or the learning mode will time out.

I have an Amazon cheaper Symphony TV. Not listed but I used the procedure to program in the Volume up/down and mute functions. Just have to do all the steps in the right order and it also times out, so you have to pre-plan which buttons you wish to program in advance or the learning mode will time out.

Were you able to save the commands? I press SAT on the side of remote and nothing happens.

Yes, you have to navigate to the remote setup screen and then there is an option to customize (add commands) to your 52 remote. The pairing process has to be started from the Settings/Remote/Devices screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts