any techs here or anyone hunt?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

sddtvtech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 17, 2009
in a van down by the river
South Dakota resident here. Im a DTV tech and i do my avid hunting. (mind the date. its wrong bc i just put new batteries in it and i didnt change the date. this was the last week of the season, in fact 3 days before the end date in November of 08

heres a pic of 2008 deer season.

S6300205-1.jpg

I've been thinking of taking up deer hunting. A friend of ours does, and he gives us deer sausage and sticks, and I love the taste. So I need to get my license and do the safety course. Really should get on that, now that you remind me.

I've been thinking of taking up deer hunting. A friend of ours does, and he gives us deer sausage and sticks, and I love the taste. So I need to get my license and do the safety course. Really should get on that, now that you remind me.

it is around the corner. hopefully youre not too late to get a tag.

say DO tell me where you guys are from when posting...... im curious how wide spread it is. Id lik to know im not the only tech hunting as my office has alot of avid duck hunters and god everytime i go in that office, they are quacking their bird calls at each other. (i should get a ELK horn and shut them up. I practically grew up with these guys when directv first started an office here)

my deer was a 6x4 with 18.5 inch spread.

OOOH!. lol..

well my deer hunting is in my backyard so i dont have to go far.

that one deer above was shot in less than a 1/2 mile from my COUNTRY house (as i do have an apt in town during winter time) and i shot this dude at 70 yards with my Salvage 30-06 rifle. abit an overkill at that yard but im not gonna go tell that buck to wait so i can go get my .223 M4 (yes i got an AR-15, Ex-police officer here) and i'll shoot him with that.... i had to do what i had to do.

Thinking about it for next year but will start small and work my way up to deer in two years. What ever I go for will be for consumption as I don't see it as a sport.

*BUMP*

thought id show off my hunting dog too...

German Shorthair Pointer - Remington

S6300419.jpg

S6300318-1.jpg

remyandhispheasant-1.jpg

and finally. Caught a pic right in the right moment!

Remington doing his Elvis impression... lol

WeirdRemy-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)