Any update on CSN Philly to Dish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

newdoublek97

Original poster
Feb 28, 2010
Northeast
Just wondering if anyone has seen any news updates on CSN Philadelphia coming to Dish or DirecTV. The FCC closed the loophole, and I heard Comcast was going to fight the ruling. Lately, nothing has appeared from what I have seen. The initial indication was that the DBS providers could have the channel by early in the coming baseball season.

Knowing Comcast they will fight it tooth & nail.They want control of the whole market,do away with any competition,set the standards/prices & destroy the freedom of choice.

The funny thing is Comcast keeps saying that they'll follow all the FCC program access rules to get the NBC Universal deal approved, yet they're still fighting this rule.

It's hard to believe some people don't trust them :rolleyes:

They also claim that there is no evidence to show that Dish / DirecTV have been harmed by the lack of CSN-Philly. So why fight so hard to continue to deny Dish / DirecTV the channel? :confused: I expect that during this lull the Comcast lobby is sliming around Washington trying to reverse or minimize this ruling.

There are a few companies that have earned a place in my own personal Hall of Scum, and Comcast is on it's way to claiming an entire wing of the complex to itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)