Any users have a wireless LAN?

dserianni

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2005
Hi,

Are there any TimeTrax users here utilizing a wireless LAN with their TimeTrax setup?

i.e. the computer you are using TimeTrax with is connected to your LAN via a wireless connection?

If you are... do you notice any issues with it?

Specifically for XM-Online users.

Thanks

Derek

I dont have any problems with xm online but I am getting the error that TT has encountered a problem and must close. This happens after several hours of running. Very annoying. I have Recast version 1.2.6 on XP home with NO antivirus running. Also DSL

Would you mind loading the beta and seeing if you have the same issue?

If you don't want to I understand.

Thanks

Derek

I've loaded the beta and have a wireless LAN...No problems short of what I reported in the beta thread (Recast Online do not have clean start/stops)

I really dont want to try the beta version I would prefer to wait till the final version comes out. So far I can live with this glitch for a while. By the way TT ran all night last night for 8 hours and is still running. Can you tell me on Recast if you lose your internet connection does the whole program stop working or is it just the updates to song titles and artists?
Thanks in advance for your reply

Brian

snickers104 said:
I really dont want to try the beta version I would prefer to wait till the final version comes out. So far I can live with this glitch for a while. By the way TT ran all night last night for 8 hours and is still running. Can you tell me on Recast if you lose your internet connection does the whole program stop working or is it just the updates to song titles and artists?
Thanks in advance for your reply

Brian

I totally understand you not wanting to try the beta.... No problem.

If recast loses an Internet Connection it will shut down.

Derek.

wfi and beta

I am using the latest beta with my Motorola wifi card...infact, even my internet link is wireless....no problems and I am VERY impressed with Timetrax.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)