Any way to get more range on IR TV 2 remote?

How would I back up the recordings, I have external hard drives available? I have the remote antenna extended already, how do you back feed the antenna?

Connect an external hard drive and you can transfer then the ehd. You need two two way splitters. You combine the remote antenna cable and the home distribution cable with one splitter. Then in the tv2 room, separate the line with the second splitter and connect one line to the tv2 coax port and connect the remote antenna to the other splitter jack and that's it. Then the remote should work normally again.

if it is a matter of being out of range simply extend the ant with two common two-way splitters.jumper from remote ant port and tv2 out port to the outs of the splitter then your tv2 line hooked up to the in port of the splitter.then at the other end(tv2 location) hook the line going to the tv to the in port of your other splitter then a jumper on one of the out ports of the splitter to the tv and the ant on the other out port of the splitter.now the remote only has to send to a much shorter distance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)