Any way to get MuchMoreRetro (Canada) in the US?

itrademtv

Original poster
Apr 5, 2013
United States
Hi,

I traded with someone and got a DVD of a channel in Canada called MuchMoreRetro. I'm familiar with MuchMusic in Canada as they used to program a channel on DirecTv for the US. Apparently they program this channel as well. I'm in love with it. Is there any way that I can get it?

It's not available on US cable/satellite systems.
It isn't available, as far as I can tell, on any IPTV system.
It isn't available on Canadian small dish satellite that I can tell so I couldn't subscribe that way.

Is it available with a larger dish setup in the US somehow? Or? Is there any way at all to get this channel? I'm thinking of setting up an ongoing trade with someone in Canada but I'm trying to see if there would be a cheaper/better way. Thanks in advance!

You could always move to Canada, if you can find a permanent job there. That's about the only way you are going to get that channel.

Well, thinking a few minutes more, and if you have a friend that has it, you could pay him to get a Slingbox and he could hook you up through the internet that way. He probably runs a risk against his cable companies terms of service for doing this, so if that's the way you decide on, do not post particulars on any web site about it.

other than a slingbox no way to get MuchMoreRetro in the US

It isn't available on Canadian small dish satellite that I can tell so I couldn't subscribe that way.
nope both Shaw and Bell dropped it a few years ago

Thanks for the answers. Was hoping someone would tell me it was available on C band or KU band or 4DTV or something I don't have that I could get lol

I guess I'll just have to find some good Canadian traders then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts