Status
Please reply by conversation.
Neutron

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Is there any way to hide all of the PPV channels in the guide (the ones in the 100s range) without having to create a favorites list? I already changed our guide to show the channels we get.

Jimbo

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Is there any way to hide all of the PPV channels in the guide (the ones in the 100s range) without having to create a favorites list? I already changed our guide to show the channels we get.

Just the custom guide you mentioned.

If ya know your Channels and numbers the Custom guide doesn't take long.

The nice thing about using a Custom guide is that if theres Freevue channels you can move back to the "All Channels" very easily.

Neutron

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Is there a way to create a custom guide on the main HDDVR and have it push the same custom guide to the genie clients?

Jimbo

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Is there a way to create a custom guide on the main HDDVR and have it push the same custom guide to the genie clients?

That I don't know as I don't have a HR34 or clients.
Sorry....

I would think that the different recvrs may want different channels in your guide, set up to the users channels selection, such as kids or others in the home. This you could do with multiple Custom guides.

C

ClemSole

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 16, 2004
Tenino, Wa

No. The genie's are not that smart. You have to make a custom guide on all units.

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
No. The genie's are not that smart. You have to make a custom guide on all units.

I could have sworn I posted something previously that you can "copy" settings from Genie to the clients or make your own

Neutron

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
I could have sworn I posted something previously that you can "copy" settings from Genie to the clients or make your own

Rad sent me a PM saying this is indeed an option the genie system has. Thanks everyone!!

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
I know in the setup there is an option to "copy settings" or "dont copy"

Status
Please reply by conversation.