Any word on CSNNE HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SarKen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 3, 2006
MA
This RSN was uplinked in September of 2006 as FOXNE and still not available. Now with the NBA season in full swing I wonder if E* as forgotten about this RSN.

The Celtics broadcast all their home games is HD starting tonight (11/2/07). It would be nice to see this game in HD. Any chance CSNNE HD will ever be available?

Ken

Last edited:
This RSN was uplinked in September of 2006 as FOXNE and still not available. Now with the NBA season in full swing I wonder if E* as forgotten about this RSN.

The Celtics broadcast all their home games is HD starting tonight (11/2/07). It would be nice to see this game in HD. Any chance CSNNE HD will ever be available?

Ken

It is pretty amazing that Dish can't get a deal done with one of the largest markets where the teams are performing at such a high level. They lost out on airing the World Champion Sox on NESN and now seem to do the same with the possible title contending (now with Garnett) Celtics. I figure the issue is the same for both CSNE and NESN - they both carry too much HD and they won't allow Dish to just broadcast the games. At least they didn't black out the Celts' homeopener on ESPN the other night.

Thank god the Pats games are broadcast on the major networks.

Eric

I get locals OTA in HD (Except for our evil vile bastardly FOX affil, which, of course, has the lionshare of sports). But there's no HD here on either sat carrier.

As it goes D* doesn't even have locals here, but E* does. :)

I'd rather have Boston locals, in all seriousness. I did look and it seems the spot beam doesn't reach here, so that rules out 'moving' or the like.

kdwebsol - Aren't you served by the Boston DMA? They have HD locals.

I wish I had CSNNE in standard def! I live in southeastern Connecticut and DISH gives us FSNNY and MSG. They black out all Islanders, Devils, and Knicks games to our area. If they would only add CSNNE I could get Celtics games because we are in the Celts' home territory. Emails to DISH get me nowhere. They think we are New York fans here, but most of southeastern Connecticut falls on the Boston side of things. I wish they would understand this....atleast they give us NESN.

Already tried that, but DISH blacks out the Celts' games because it isn't my primary RSN. I talked to CSNNE (then called FSNE) and they said DISH doesn't have to black the games out, and that they were aware of it. Again, DISH doesn't understand.... I never feel like they truly get the sports thing....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts