Anybody else having problems with payments being accepted?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mondiale

Original poster
Jul 22, 2013
I had made a few payments online via credit card and changed the information to pay through my bank account. Last week I got an email saying my auto payment had failed. I thought that, because I deal with more than one bank, that I had entered the wrong routing number so I re-did the payment, making sure I had the right number. Now I get another message saying it had failed. Anybody else having a similar issue?

I had made a few payments online via credit card and changed the information to pay through my bank account. Last week I got an email saying my auto payment had failed. I thought that, because I deal with more than one bank, that I had entered the wrong routing number so I re-did the payment, making sure I had the right number. Now I get another message saying it had failed. Anybody else having a similar issue?
Had similar problem, with AT&T. Problem was not them, but my bank, Key Bank. They, and perhaps your's requires 48 hours before they will aknowedg your account for auto pay.

That's why I pay bills through my credit union website with online banking, and have my bills sent with ebills, Though I still look for details on my bill normally in my Directv account, since there's no details on ebills other than balance due and due date.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I've NEVER had a problem with DISH taking my money on any of my 3 accounts. Now getting any money back from them when they make mistakes, is a whole different thing.;)

Autopay on website

Dish's My Preferences/Billing web page for changing autopay billing isn't working. I tried to update credit card (got a new one after Target fiasco). Looks like it works, but it doesn't.

Dish's My Preferences/Billing web page for changing autopay billing isn't working. I tried to update credit card (got a new one after Target fiasco). Looks like it works, but it doesn't.

Same here (Target fiasco) but in my case my update worked fine. I got a "paid" email over the weekend.

The Dish website told me that my last payment did not go through so I resent it. That one came back as not going through as well. I Went onto my banks website and found that it went through TWICE. When I called Dish, I was told the extra payment would be returned within five days. After ten days, I have not seen it.

I had the exact problem a few months ago. There's nothing wrong with your card. You have to call Dish or contact DIRT and they will take the payment immediately to verify the new card.

I had the exact problem a few months ago. There's nothing wrong with your card. You have to call Dish or contact DIRT and they will take the payment immediately to verify the new card.

Same here had the bank trace the actions. Problem is with the vendor not your card or account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts