Anybody else having trouble signing in with their provider with c-span.org?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
It works on my iPhone but not on my Mac. And I'm trying to sign in with both my providers, Dish Network and Spectrum. I don't know what's going on.

A couple of years ago I tried to sign into C-Span with my computer and could not. They have a very crufty system. And Howard, I was attempting to access material recorded decades ago. If you can do that without an account, then that has probably changed because I couldn't get at it.

I tried signing in with a different browser (Google Chrome) instead of my usual (Internet Safari) and it worked this time.

Every once in a while I'll be channel surfing and something there will catch my eye. Usually a book review or non-political interview program
I must admit I do watch C-Span once a year. That's when the President of the United States (who ever it is) gives his state of the union address. Only because C-Span doesn't have anyone talking before the address.:facepalm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts