Anybody else having trouble viewing alternate sports networks?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

fhsucade07

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 10, 2007
I haven't been able to view the alternate sports channels for a few weeks now. One of my teams usually plays on 444. (I don't know the whole range of channels but I think it's something like 443 - 453).

I have AT100+, Distant Networks through AAD, KTLA, Encore Movie Package, and the Multi-Sport pack. I am still receiving the alternate feeds for the Big Ten Network and have had no trouble viewing any of my teams that are on the actual feed in the Multi-Sport package. I just woke up one morning and the alternates were gone.

I was just wondering if anybody else has lost these networks or if DISH might have recently made a change to where you need a larger package to receive the alternate feeds.

Cade

are you having problems getting that channel at all or just being blacked out of games?

I'm not getting the channel at all. It's not even showing up on the program guide. I have those channels for the Hurricanes and Bobcats right now (and the Reds in baseball season). It's like they just disappeared from the program guide overnight.

I'm not getting the channel at all. It's not even showing up on the program guide. I have those channels for the Hurricanes and Bobcats right now (and the Reds in baseball season). It's like they just disappeared from the program guide overnight.

have you tried a check switch? you probably lost the satellite location where the channel was/is located

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)