Anybody for Fantasy Football?

ComcastOgre

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2004
Saint Marys, Ohio
Hey everybody. I'm ready for the NFL season to get going so that for the first time ever, brothers can win back to back to back championships with Peyton going on 2007, Eli in 08 and Peyton again in 09. :) I'm sure my friends here may disagree, but hey. I'm sure it's gonna be a hell of a season. I noticed somebody actually registered just to get people to join their fantasy football league, and I wouldn't do that. I have, however, been here for awhile and I'm really desperate for more people for my league.

I had no clue about it til last season when my friend got me into it. It's really fun. It's just logging in at least once a week to make sure your roster is set, or you can change things up and check stuff out daily if you wanted to. I have 4 people total, and I'm looking to have 10. Anybody interested who wants to participate, feel free to use the information below to get registered. I do warn you that we all have a liberal sense of humor and joke around. Somebody's team name is the "Turd Wranglers." If you want some fun and some fantasy football, feel free to join.

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football - There was a problem
League ID: 418056
Password: CEB420

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)