Anybody on the "Entertainment Package" yet?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
If so can you check something for me.

Log into your account and see if you can add the Multi-Sports package. Only reason I ask is for fun I created a dummy order and it let me add the out of market packages.
And I know a while back stonecold said you can add the sports pack to Select (the package that was $44.99 but no longer exists for folks to get on)
http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...ge-channel-lists-including-2.html#post2431312

So was just seeing if it could be added to the Entertainment package...you dont have to add it but just wanted to see if it shows as an option

Thanks!

NFL Net really doesnt do it for me
MLB Net does but $9 for that? ;)

Again I'm just looking at options but was just wondering if the sports pack could be added ;)
Heck ya never know...maybe it is part of the sports pack (MLB net) ;)

Just checked, MLBN and NFLN are NOT part of sports pack, (I think MLBN used to be part of it if memory services me).

I have entertaintment pack and they gave me Sports pack free for a month (I called in), so I know it could be added. Forgot about the 30 day min. for having sports pack, (and I picked the slowest month of year for sports :( )

ESPN Classic is only in Ultimate above/sports, so if your a Disney fan (im not), you got a loophole to get Espn classic cheapter. With Olympics soon, might not be a bad deal. The real value is if you can add sports pack to family/select classic packs.

Just checked, MLBN and NFLN are NOT part of sports pack, (I think MLBN used to be part of it if memory services me).
bummer...

I have entertaintment pack and they gave me Sports pack free for a month (I called in), so I know it could be added. Forgot about the 30 day min. for having sports pack, (and I picked the slowest month of year for sports :( )

ESPN Classic is only in Ultimate above/sports, so if your a Disney fan (im not), you got a loophole to get Espn classic cheapter. With Olympics soon, might not be a bad deal. The real value is if you can add sports pack to family/select classic packs.

good to know. The fact they added it for a month proves it can be added still. Thanks!

so you get your local RSN then too right (via the sports pack)?

I have an idea. Since you already have Dish, why not upgrade your Dish package to say DA Silver and downgrade your Directv package to say the family pack + sports pack for your RSN (that is if it's possible to do so.) I think that gets you most of the sports channels except NBC Sports and ESPN-U. Not sure if it'll save you any money, but it could be an option looking into at least.

Iceberg,

As I review my Mother's account (she has Select), I am able to add the Sports Pack for $12.99 per month, along with other optional ala carte programming under the "My Premium Channels" tab.

bummer...

good to know. The fact they added it for a month proves it can be added still. Thanks!

so you get your local RSN then too right (via the sports pack)?

yes, I can confirm this, ENT. +sports getting local RSN with NBA game tonight ( local RSN non-blackout)

looks like it. I knew the old Select package you could (confirmed by stonecold at the time) and now you can on the Entertainment Package too

Good to know, I had checked that out bit did not see rsn's in sports pack

yeah it has all the RSN's in the sports pack +

ESPN Classic
Fox Soccer Channel
Gol TV
The Mtn
Outdoor Channel
TVG
Universal Sports Network

But you don't get MLB, NBA, NHL, or NFL networks with the sports pack?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)