ANYONE ELSE HAVE THE GRACE INTERNET RADIO?

fayrich

Old Fart
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2004
CLEVELAND, OHIO AREA
Just wondering if anyone else is using this option for FREE, unlimited choice internet radio. Have had mine for about 6-8 months now and I love it. It is a wi-fi radio and works great with wireless hi-speed internet. The genre selection is all encompassing, and there are virtually thousands of stations both foreign and domestic available. Would be interested in hearing comments from others and would be happy to answer any questions anyone might have.

I have looked at one of these but since everything is now available on the iPhone I feel it would be another gadget which I wont use.

But looking at it this unit is cool and can even log in and listen to Sirius XM, which is a huge plus.

It is great. You can listen to internet radios in places that you can't have a computer.

The major problem is incompatibility with some streaming protocols (e.g. Liquid Compass). I would love to be able to listen to PGA golf while cleaning the pool.

The Logitech Squeezebox Boom is the best internet radio around, IMO. I have two of them and really like their sound and operation. They're perhaps a little more expensive than some but also have stereo sound and other features which many that I checked out don't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)