anyone else having issues watching AXS TV (channel is pixelating & glitching out).

Willh699

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2009
Campbell, TX
i know in the past DirecTV has had many issues with this channel from a period of audio that sounds like a poor audio from a low quality stream to a constant reoccurring issue of poor timing for the local ad breaks where the ad break ends to late and ends up joining the show in progress. now since last week (i noticed it last Thursday) it's been acting up with the video pixelating and the audio glitching out as it pixelates. it seems to not do that during the local ad break ads DirecTV inserts over the national ads. it makes watching Impact Wrestling and NJPW on AXS TV hard to enjoy due to it.

i want to know if this problem is on my end or DirecTV's end, other channels aren't affected by this on my end and it's only this channel. I think it might be on DirecTV's end but I need to have it confirmed by everyone else on here.

i know in the past DirecTV has had many issues with this channel from a period of audio that sounds like a poor audio from a low quality stream to a constant reoccurring issue of poor timing for the local ad breaks where the ad break ends to late and ends up joining the show in progress. now since last week (i noticed it last Thursday) it's been acting up with the video pixelating and the audio glitching out as it pixelates. it seems to not do that during the local ad break ads DirecTV inserts over the national ads. it makes watching Impact Wrestling and NJPW on AXS TV hard to enjoy due to it.

i want to know if this problem is on my end or DirecTV's end, other channels aren't affected by this on my end and it's only this channel. I think it might be on DirecTV's end but I need to have it confirmed by everyone else on here.
I have watched it for a while now and haven't seen any glitches. HD picture, DD 5.1 sound