Anyone else having problems with USPS deliveries anywhere close to on time?

Any idea how to get hold of this idiot?
No idea other than calling your local postmaster. I don't think DeJoy is listening to anybody. The USPS governing board still thinks he's doing a good job. :mad: His performance on the Hill was jaw-dropping. I don't know this for a fact, but I think his lie frequency exceeds even you know who's. I am hopeful that the next administration will fire all those servile idiots on the board who hired this Postmaster General.

Hehe, got a email from the post office saying problem resolved. It simply stated that due to covid 19 shipments are running late. I sent a reply stating the resolved would be letting me know were it is and when to expect it, or having in my hands. Told them that they know it is lost. Have not had a reply and still don't have a package that I should have gotten on the 3rd of Dec.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
I ordered a product from Amazon this afternoon. It has now shipped and will arrive in my midday USPS delivery tomorrow.

I got a call from the Easley SC postmaster today, confirms my package has been in the Atlanta distribution center since Nov 30th, say's nothing can be done. What a waste of money, after a conversation about a half pound padded envolpe that I paid $10 bucks for two day, says nothing can be done.

• Sad
Just to follow up, my USPS postman had that package on my front porch at 6:42 AM. My iPad woke me up because my Nest doorbell saw him and alerted me.

I’ve had a few really early USPS deliveries from Amazon lately too. New development for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just had a delivery get sent out last Thursday. It was scheduled to arrive on Tuesday, and was on time until Sunday, where it promptly vanished from all tracking. USPS has learned to be sneaky, and that when it's sitting on a shelf somewhere, they just do updates such as: "
In Transit, Arriving Late Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility. "

and that's ALL you will see for a week or more.

Attachments

• tracking.jpg
    tracking.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 92
Just a follow up. I finally got it after the local postmaster said it was still in Atlanta Tuesday afternoon. As I was leaving for work Wednesday at 8 AM a postal truck pulled up in a postal vehicle [We have rural carriers here] and handed me the package. 16 hours after the conversation I had it. Something fishy, as the tracking never showed it scanned in the Easley PO. I think it was sitting there for 2 weeks.

My wife ordered a gift for her Mom from Michigan on December 5th with priority mail delivery to Pennsylvania. It was tendered to USPS on the 7th with delivery expected by the 11th. As of the 11th it has been setting in Michigan with no movement and no updates. :mad:

I ordered a movie on the 11th from Indiana to be shipped media mail. It was tendered to USPS on the 12th with delivery expected by the 17th. It has been setting here in Pennsylvania since the 15th, again no movement, no updates. Being as this is media mail I doubt it will arrive before Christmas. :(

Yesterday I received a text from the USPS that a package that was scheduled for delivery would be delayed until today. Two hours later I received a text that it had been delivered to my front door, and sure enough, there it was. This morning I got a text that the same package would be delivered today. :)

Well enough waiting for that parcel with Netherlands Post, which apparently fell into a black hole, about 24 days ago... I've requested a replacement item, and now all I have to do is wait.... again.....

Follow Up,

That item that was stuck since November 14 in the Netherlands post as "on transit to destination country"

Finally had a movement

On December 23rd it showed "Has arrived in destination country"

That's about 39 days ..... to cross the Atlantic......

• Sad
Reactions: FTA4PA and TheKrell
I sent two Christmas cards via USPS 9 days ago. One got to California 7 days later. The other going to Texas still hasn't been delivered. I sent two packages via FedEx the same day, and they were delivered 4 days later.

USPS service is awful now.

I got 3 Christmas cards today, all were from Greenville 10 miles from Easley. Two had Dec.12 postmarks One had the 15th, I never realized the post office was so efficiant that stuff has to go to the other side of the world to complete a 10 mile journey.

My wife ordered a gift for her Mom from Michigan on December 5th with priority mail delivery to Pennsylvania. It was tendered to USPS on the 7th with delivery expected by the 11th. As of the 11th it has been setting in Michigan with no movement and no updates. :mad:

I ordered a movie on the 11th from Indiana to be shipped media mail. It was tendered to USPS on the 12th with delivery expected by the 17th. It has been setting here in Pennsylvania since the 15th, again no movement, no updates. Being as this is media mail I doubt it will arrive before Christmas. :(
My item showed up on Dec 28th - 11 days longer than expected delivery. :(

My wife is still waiting for her item. On Dec 27th it appeared at a USPS facility near Detroit but it has been there for three days. It is now 19 days and counting past expected delivery. :mad:

I don't get mail delivered to my house because the city won't plow snow on my street. (The street in front of my house is actually an alley by most peoples reckoning). So I have a cluster box at the end of the block to get mail delivery. Every once in awhile I get a package delivered to my door by USPS. (Mostly because it doesn't fit in the parcel locker at the cluster box). I was expecting a UPS Mail Innovations delivery and tracking showed when it reached my local post office it stopped moving. For 8 days no updates. I planned to contact my seller on Monday the 28th to complain. Then I got an email saying the package was delivered the day before on Sunday to my front door. Well of course there was no such delivery. My house is ringed with security cams and no one entered my property on Sunday. So I went to the USPS to get the process started. You can't call them on the phone here. :( Of course finding a parking spot was insane and the line to the window was almost the length of the building. Finally my turn, and the guy says let me get the map that shows the exact location the delivery man was standing when he scanned the delivery. He comes and shows me the spot on the map and I'm going, "you guys suck" in my mind. It was delivered to the parcel locker at the end of the block where it should have been. But I never knew to expect delivery on a Sunday. And I never thought to look in my cluster box for the delivery to my front porch.

• Haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)