Anyone Else having this problem - Yellow Screen

nmumark

Original poster
May 19, 2008
Within the last few weeks i've been having a recurring issue. Happens maybe once every other day or so, but in the middle or a program i'll get an all yellow screen. This last for about 10-15 seconds and then goes back to the program.

Just curious if anyone has experience this recently or ever before? or if anyone has an idea on what it could be.

Thanks

I had the yellow screen during the last two Sunday's Carolina Panthers game on FOX Charlotte. Yellow usually refers to a problem on the ground at the local facility, but I suspect that in my case, coach John Fox messed up the signal so that we couldn't see the Cats screw up. :)

No,

A solid yellow picture or did you lose the blue and the image has a yellow tint. If image has a yellow tint, try turnng down the color in the TV settings to see if you can adust the picture the image to Black & White.

No,

A solid yellow picture or did you lose the blue and the image has a yellow tint. If image has a yellow tint, try turnng down the color in the TV settings to see if you can adust the picture the image to Black & White.

This is a known thing that has to do with Dish and the way it handles uplinks when it loses a signal. Don't touch your TV it has absolutely nothing to do with it.

+1 :up
DO NOT ADJUST YOUR SET. The other poster saying that was wrong.. With dish locals if there is a problem at the local site, the screen will go yellow.

Problems with 129.Does anybody knows if they tightened or shortened the footpritn of 129.Im in Mexico City and about a week ago the signal in all transponders diminished considerably.

I've had it as well but I wouldn't say it's a lost signal as the audio is never affected. The video simply reverts to completely yellow for a few seconds but the audio continues uninterrupted.

I've noticed this several different times in the past few weeks on my Washington DC HD locals. Fox and NBC both.

NBC and Fox also for Honolulu HD locals. Sometimes for 10-15 minutes at a time. Usually during Fringe on Thursday nights and NBC's NFL pregame show on Sundays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)