Anyone Else Lose 110 TP 13?

I just lost 110 here in Alabama. I don't think the weather in Cheyenne is affecting me.

I'm also glad it's not just me.

dishguy007 said:
ya, most odd on 110 and some odd on 119. They say bad weather in Cheyenne is to blame.
Doesn't look that bad to me.:confused:

Attachments

• CheyenneNEXRAD.gif
    CheyenneNEXRAD.gif
    19.6 KB · Views: 96
Ah-ha, we appear to be back in business!

I am in Florida and I lost my HD channels.
BUT I STILL HAVE THEM ON ADELPHIA.
DISH SU_KS!!!!!!!!!! Always a problem with their signal.
If my cable adds more HD Goodbye Dish.

BFG, is AZ where the 110° Uplink Center is? I thought Dish had a backup facility for just such an occasion?

Edit: Wow, that's a lot of water to shoot through! Several areas of over 50Kg/m²!

Attachments

• NEXRAD-AZ-H2O_map.gif
    NEXRAD-AZ-H2O_map.gif
    245.6 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
I lost Austin Locals, and things in general are still really weird. E* does have a "issues in your area" recording up. Waited a bit for a CSR, but abandoned that call.

Still AFU.

LER

Wow, the nerve of some people!!!!, just wait till a hurricane hits you in florida, then you wont have your cable service for months, like new orleans, dish was working fine there as long as you had a generator or power, patiance is a verture!!!!!!!!

I'm now getting an Attention 015 Acquiring satellite signal, please wait, across a perfectly good picture.

Wonder what went burp. :(

hey, ler, here in austin also, owner of austin dish, be sure to do a check switch, and you should be up and running, I show austin local, analog and hd

Yeah, I had dish up and running right after Katrina with my generator. ran it that way for 30 days. all my neighbors with cable were SOL for 60 - 90 days.

sats are all screwy tonight for sure, just thought Id check here before I went messing with everything. Glad it's not my equipment.

WOS, Jim, your avatar reminds me of this stuff they sell at Walgreens for "fuller, puffier, lips..." Tell your sweetie to save money and piss off a wasp, eh? I hope you aren't allergic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts