Anyone else unhappy with XM?

Actually Sirius has some DJs.

Main reason I prefer XM music to Sirius. Also, XM goes way "deeper" (which is why a lot of people DON'T like it.)

Most Sirius channels don't seem much different than terrestrial radio to me, aside from no commercials. Too much chit-chat and the same stuff over and over. I know they aren't all that way, but the styles I like are. I would never want to trade Fred for First Wave.

I'm unhappy with the way the SQ on XM has gone down since I first got the service in 2005 . In fact, I recently dropped the sub on my INNO which leaves me with one sub XM, one sub Sirius (and Sirius via DISH). If the SQ get any worse(Sirius isn't much better) I'll drop both subs.

We've had XM for something like 4 years now and have enjoyed using it everyday since then! We subscribe mainly for the music but do try to catch a ball game when possible :up

I kick on the XaMp studio when I need to rock out on the computer:cool:

Still love my XM...... Cinemagic, Upop, MLB, deep catalogs on many of the channels....

Is it time yet for IT to come back again? The complete history of Pop music usually comes in July...... I only wish I could listen to the stuff in the middle of the night (dang, gotta get some sleep so I'm gonna miss 1986).....

I'm a 'lifetime subscriber' to Sirius and I think I heard that the FCC nixed the merger of the two. I'm glad for that. I have a new Chevy truck with XM and imo it sucks. Sirius has a much better selection. For modern rock there are a few good Sirius channels. I'll be buying a kit to convert my stock radio from XM to sirius.

In fact the latest rumor is that they might not decide for awhile. The chairman i scheduled for a trip to Asia and the thinking si that the matter will not come to the fukk commission until July at the earliest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)