Anyone Else Wi-Fi connected?

midwesttv

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 21, 2012
USA
No coax and very long distance in our house between modem/router and dual node...We're going WIFI for now, even though I wanted to go HIC...Anyone else wifi connected? How's it going long-term?

So far, we've only lost connection once since install (knocks wood).

We're also running at a good speed, so I am hoping movie downloads will be fine too

As long as you have a good signal the WiFi should be more than enough for your Hopper needs :) .

I only have a Hopper but it's connected via WiFi without any connection issues. We even queued up a rental and were able to watch it stream real-time. When I connect Netflix via WiFi it complains that the connection is marginal for HD but it seems to work just fine.

I've had my hopper for three days with wifi. Yesterday I couldn't watch live or DVR on iPad. Just a black screen comes up after connecting to Hopper. This morning my entire wifi network was down. Hard wire from router to pc was just fine. Unplugged router and wifi came back, but dropped off again. Couldn't get anything to connect to wifi until I unplugged Hopper from network and reset router again. Hopper is connected to wifi again for now. Also MoCA is continuously sending/receiving packets and itS connection is failed (assuming its because of wifi). Anyone know if this matters about the MoCA packets?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts