Anyone get the new app?

AZ.

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 26, 2011
crazy
I logged in looks the same....But kept getting errors and then it said I had to be logged into same network as receiver.....Well I was hooked into same network..

So new and improved is basically the same clunky, crappy app, it looks like?

I logged in looks the same....But kept getting errors and then it said I had to be logged into same network as receiver.....Well I was hooked into same network..

So new and improved is basically the same clunky, crappy app, it looks like?
Did you expect anything different? :)

• Haha
Reactions: dhpeeple1 and AZ.
Working great for me on my android LTE phone !

I even see my local stations on LTE ! On the old app locals only showed up when connected on wifi

Reactions: longhorn23
Its working way better today...No idea if it got an update or what....Sure beats the old one from my first look! Now time to try it out of network and see what I can do?

Reactions: dtv757
Just turn wifi off on your phone lol
Out here its not like that....Internet as a hole sucks....and streaming on your phone works like in the middle of the night when no one is using it!

Slightly off topic but which mobile provider ?

I have heard att better on the west coast . I'm east and have no issues on big red . Even in middle of no where .

Slightly off topic but which mobile provider ?

I have heard att better on the west coast . I'm east and have no issues on big red . Even in middle of no where .
Had ATT, cricket, Verizon, now T-Mobile...You get 10 miles north or south of interstate 40 things drop off fast.

I downloaded it on my Moto G7. The picture was scrambled. I uninstalled it. I am going to wait for them to iron out the kinks and install it again at a later date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)