Just curious, why would one need a second phone besides the one they have?

I know that doesnt answer your question, just got me wondering. Is one a company phone, the other personal? What.

I usually help out with my family business a lot, and rather have a 2nd phone for it, but looking at the prices, I might not end up doing it...might stay with the iPhone, but I've heard nothing but good things about the new HTC HD2.
I was also looking at the Android 2.0, its just not my style, but I might go check it out at the VZW store.

This is the phone I have been drooling over since first seeing it last month. I won't be able to get it right after coming out, but hopefully soon after.

I will be getting one. I get a bonus in March, so I am hoping that the March date is accurate. I also hope that Sprint is one of the carriers or I will have to wait until July when my contract expires.

I think this phone kills the iPhone in many ways. One that is going to be huge is using it as a wi-fi access point. It also has a 5 megapixel camera and the ability to sling over 3G (without jailbreaking).

Slick looking phone.... but no keyboard would be a deal breaker for me. Looking at the specs it basically looks like a Touch Pro 2 except no keyboard and a faster processor.

Slick looking phone.... but no keyboard would be a deal breaker for me. Looking at the specs it basically looks like a Touch Pro 2 except no keyboard and a faster processor.

I could have sworn I saw where there would be a slide out keyboard.

I'm not upgrading from my Storm 1.0 for another ~12 months, by then I'll have a wide selection of fleshed out Droid lines and whatever else is out by then