Anyone going to get the new HTC HD2 in 2010?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Its coming out in the US in 2010 (1st qt I believe), from the reviews it seems to be amazing, anything is going to get it?
I could use a 2nd phone besides my iPhone.

Just curious, why would one need a second phone besides the one they have?

I know that doesnt answer your question, just got me wondering. Is one a company phone, the other personal? What.

I usually help out with my family business a lot, and rather have a 2nd phone for it, but looking at the prices, I might not end up doing it...might stay with the iPhone, but I've heard nothing but good things about the new HTC HD2.
I was also looking at the Android 2.0, its just not my style, but I might go check it out at the VZW store.

This is the phone I have been drooling over since first seeing it last month. I won't be able to get it right after coming out, but hopefully soon after.

I will be getting one. I get a bonus in March, so I am hoping that the March date is accurate. I also hope that Sprint is one of the carriers or I will have to wait until July when my contract expires.

I think this phone kills the iPhone in many ways. One that is going to be huge is using it as a wi-fi access point. It also has a 5 megapixel camera and the ability to sling over 3G (without jailbreaking).

Slick looking phone.... but no keyboard would be a deal breaker for me. Looking at the specs it basically looks like a Touch Pro 2 except no keyboard and a faster processor.

Slick looking phone.... but no keyboard would be a deal breaker for me. Looking at the specs it basically looks like a Touch Pro 2 except no keyboard and a faster processor.

I could have sworn I saw where there would be a slide out keyboard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)