anyone got any understanding of a teleman 1650!?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Too bad that you haven't gotten much use of the in the last 9 months since the last thread!

Use the Telemann 1650S version almost exclusively.

Love the meter with the exception of the LNB LO selection is global and does not follow the satellite selection.

Never got much out of the manual, learned the operations by trial and error.

Basic operation is simply select the LO Frequency, Satellite, TP Frequency.

Advanced features include: switch control, USALS motor commands, IF frequency display, BER display, Blind Scan.

Last edited:
Too bad that you haven't gotten much use of the in the last 9 months since the last thread.

Use the Telemann 1650S version almost exclusively.

Love the meter with the exception of the LNB LO selection is global and does not follow the satellite selection.

Never got much out of the manual, learned the operations by trial and error.
can you explain a little more please?i have the 1650.
seems to find the signal for bell express but not amc9 and also g10r whitch i have a signal strength of 57-65% wont show quality strength? seems you have experience can you give me a few pointers PLEASE? on settings for for finding signal strange i cant get 10r ?
im puzzeled i can get a digital signal but not free to air signal g10r 0r amc9?

Since you are finding Bell 91W and 82W, the meter is working. There is no secret to using the Teleman, just have the correct settings for the satellite and transponder that you are attempting to locate.

What LNB LO setting is selected for finding G10? What transponder, polarity and symbol rate are you selecting?

Since you are finding Bell 91W and 82W, the meter is working. There is no secret to using the Teleman, just have the correct settings for the satellite and transponder that you are attempting to locate.

What LNB LO setting is selected for finding G10? What transponder, polarity and symbol rate are you selecting?
truing to get amc 9 . what should high and lo be? ) tp-12140 V 30000 or 12160 -30000 .what should lmb settings be? for the universal lmb ?write now this is hit and miss for me . today i got a bit of a signal though but i lost it as quick as i found it.

If you are using a universal LNBF, set the LNB LO to 9750 / 10600 and 22K on for these two high band frequencies.

You are using a Standard type LNBF. Simply set the High LO to 10750. No Low LO is needed, but enter 10750 if you are unfamiliar with the 22KHz switch settings.

Are you confirmed reception of AMC 9 on a STB? Have you set the LNB High LO to 10750, using a standard LNBF with LO frequency 10750 and selected 12140 V 30000 to receive AMC 9?

Are you confirmed reception of AMC 9 on a STB? Have you set the LNB High LO to 10750, using a standard LNBF with LO frequency 10750 and selected 12140 V 30000 to receive AMC 9?
bro can you explain in a little more detail LNB High LO to 10750, using a standard LNBF with LO frequency 10750 ,:confused: as of now im on sattelite 97 im getting strength im getting a good signal for that sattelite .100% but 0% quality its obvious im still missing a step ,i got it figured out for bell
express and dish network got those by hours of steady picking at the meter .
not confirmed reception of AMC 9 on a STB. i dont think my dish is big enough
or their is interference with nimiqu 82 bell sattelite?:confused: i set it up on bell 82 and moved of a little and got a bit of a signal on amc9 26% on 1 of the transponders but not strong enough to lock on.i was wondering if a star choice 39inc dish work i need another openion as well.?

To change the LNBF type, enter the System Configuration menu and change the High LO frequency to 10750, save and exit.

If you are unable to lock on to AMC9 with a STB, you probably won't get a lock with the meter either.

Try the larger dish. A 39" should provide a lock.

:confused:
To change the LNBF type, enter the System Configuration menu and change the High LO frequency to 10750, save and exit.

If you are unable to lock on to AMC9 with a STB, you probably won't get a lock with the meter either.

Try the larger dish. A 39" should provide a lock.
this meter is still 1 big mystery to me ,i usually dont have much trouble understanding things but this meter has me by the f^%$$#g balls .never have had something handcuffed me like this before.even with my 6ft dish im
getting nothing!!!!!!!!?:confused::confused::confused::(

The really sucks bud, i was actually reading reviews and querying all over the the net for info on this meter its being offer to me for $180 bucks cnd, is not bad considering i pay double that for my lacuna 3 which i already sold off, i hope i don't have as much troubles a you.

The really sucks bud, i was actually reading reviews and querying all over the the net for info on this meter its being offer to me for $180 bucks cnd, is not bad considering i pay double that for my lacuna 3 which i already sold off, i hope i don't have as much troubles a you.
where have you seen it? if interested pm me and maby we can work something out.;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts