Anyone has U-Verse Telephone?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
I am planning to move from Charter Telephone service to U-Verse.
I get everything in my plan...(callerID, call waiting, voice mail, and other features) for 14.99$ a month for 12 months, well it has been 11 months now, and bill is going up to 34$+.
I was wondering if U-Verse phone was good quality and if they are going to give me a good deal since I have U-Verse TV + Internet already..
Any static on the line? Is the call quality good both ways?
I am looking for the long distance plan and I want to keep the same number.

P.S: Or should I go with Vonage?
25$ a month + 1 free month, sounds great.
Unlimited calling + all premium benefits such as call waiting, caller Id and other stuff.

Last edited:
I was going to look into it until they told me it was $95 plus installation for them to install a battery to make it all work.

Errr no thanks.

Well, if you go with Vonage, I have a Motorla vonage adapter I can sell ya for the price of shipping. I just hate to see it thrown away.

I was going to look into it until they told me it was $95 plus installation for them to install a battery to make it all work.

Errr no thanks.

Scott, if you are serious about getting ATT Voice, call them up at 18009554296
Its called the win back or something...they usually give better deals and possibly even wait the installation fee.
That's how I got my ATT U-verse installation + Internet free install + free programming for 1 month + 100$ Cash Back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)