Anyone have a 1000 dish, LNB and the combiner so I can run one coax from it for sale

rexlan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 15, 2009
I need something CHEAP (or free) so I can take it with me in the motor home. I am using an older Dish 500 with the twin pro LNB now but I would like to have the newer dish for the HD receiver. Looks like they are pretty expensive to buy a new kit and I though maybe some of your installers would have a pile of them you have removed. Shipping should not cost too much.

Thanks for any help!

I have a 712 receiver I think ... HD

Jhon69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 19, 2006
Central San Joaquin Valley,CA.
I need something CHEAP (or free) so I can take it with me in the motor home. I am using an older Dish 500 with the twin pro LNB now but I would like to have the newer dish for the HD receiver. Looks like they are pretty expensive to buy a new kit and I though maybe some of your installers would have a pile of them you have removed. Shipping should not cost too much.

Thanks for any help!

I have a 712 receiver I think ... HD

You can check on EBay.

rexlan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 15, 2009
rexlan,

No offense, but you can afford to fuel up a motor home, but can't spend $80 bucks to buy a 1000.2, or 4 dish?

Give me a break:mad:

Well no offense but give me a break stupid. If you don't have anything useful why not stay in your room and play.

satcomm@live.com

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Oct 25, 2010
NW ohio
Some one should give him a 1000.4 and see if he can tune it in lol. he will have wasted his whole camping trip trying to watch tv. and one last thought why do you need hd in a camper maby you should go out side and work off some of that anger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts