Anyone have a 722 remote 6.3 UHF just die?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

treiher

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 13, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
New 722 remote was literally working one minute, and gone the next. Batteries are good, the appropriate mode buttons light up when you press a button, and it still flashes back the appropriate codes when I check them for each device. But nothing responds anymore . . TV, satellite, DVD or the Receiver AMP. Weird. Can these things be reset somehow?

use tv 2 remote at tv1 and press menu menu (twice) see what TV2 address is in white box, then program tv2 remote as follows:

hold sat button unti all modes light up red. Then press the number that was in the white box (1-9)-# then the record button.

or point tv2 remote at tv1 hit menu twice then press and hold sat button until all light up and then press record button 3 times...
good luck

Yeah, I thought about that, and checked that. But that would only explain problems controlling the satellite receiver. This thing stopped controlling all IR componants it was set up for. Also, I can tell it is not broadcasting any IR because my panasonic plasma would have a little light that would flicker whenever it detected IR remote signals, whether it was for the panny or not. It's as if the IR just stopped working, but then the UHF stopped working too. It's very strange. My wife was using it when it happened. She used it, and a minute later, tried to change the channel and nothing. The thing is probably dead. I left the batteries out of it overnight and tried again this morning, no change. Guess it's destine for the trash can.

Same thing happened to me, the UHF remote would just cease functioning any components. It may come back and work for like 10 minutes. More than likely you are going to have to replace it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)