anyone have a 722k for sale?

kenny9966

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 6, 2004
Stillwater Oklahoma
im looking at buying a 722k Soon and i was hoping someone had one used or barely used instead of buying it new for over $300. I need a good HD DVR and this seems to be one of the best that Dish offers.

If no one has used is there a good website besides ebay to buy one new? Ive used the dish store in the past but it is no more... Do we have any SG sponsors that sell these new? I could not find it in the top 5 gold sponsors.

Why not just call Dish and get one leased? I own my VIP622, but even though I bought it to avoid a contract, I've still been a Dish subscriber for 5 years. My contract would have been up now anyway. I really didn't gain anything by purchasing outright. I STILL pay ALL the same fee's Dish charges to both leased or owned, so why bother?

Just some things to think about if you haven't done all the research as of yet. I repeat, you gain NO advantage by purchasing this receiver. The only true remaining valid reason to purchase, would be if you were already at their receiver "limit", and you wanted one more.

I have not been on contract in over 6 years but in my situation I would rather just buy the receiver outright ATM. Even though I plan on staying with dish, the way the job market is right now I dont want to be sucked into a 2 yr agreement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts