Anyone have Blue Ridge Cable ?????

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
Just wondering if anyone has Blue Ridge Cable in PA.

I've been looking for months on switching to an all Bundle pack, and Now I see you can expand the DVR's Hardrive for more recording space.

I just signed back up to D* now, But the offered me a $400 credit with a 2 year commitment to switch to them , Plus a few other Programming discounts for 6 months.

Does anyone have any thoughts or comments on PQ, billing , the HD DVRs??

Anything would help.

Just wondering if anyone has Blue Ridge Cable in PA.

I've been looking for months on switching to an all Bundle pack, and Now I see you can expand the DVR's Hardrive for more recording space.

I just signed back up to D* now, But the offered me a $400 credit with a 2 year commitment to switch to them , Plus a few other Programming discounts for 6 months.

Does anyone have any thoughts or comments on PQ, billing , the HD DVRs??

Anything would help.

Looks like they use the Moto Units. So you would probably want to go Tivo. The Motos sucks!

The inlaws have it in Pike county PA. They seem to be a pretty good provider. The Passport guide on the SA equipment is far better than the old SARA guide some providers use, and it's even nicer than the blue I-Guide you find in Motorola cable area's.

They have a very good selection of HD, and the bundle packages seem ok. I don't think it would be a bad thing going with them. They have a lot of VOD selections, including stuff in HD. It wouldn't be a bad idea to give them a try. I would switch from D* to Blue Ridge if they were in my area for the VOD/HD-VOD and the extra HD channels alone.

The inlaws have it in Pike county PA. They seem to be a pretty good provider. The Passport guide on the SA equipment is far better than the old SARA guide some providers use, and it's even nicer than the blue I-Guide you find in Motorola cable area's.

They have a very good selection of HD, and the bundle packages seem ok. I don't think it would be a bad thing going with them. They have a lot of VOD selections, including stuff in HD. It wouldn't be a bad idea to give them a try. I would switch from D* to Blue Ridge if they were in my area for the VOD/HD-VOD and the extra HD channels alone.
I'm impressed with the HD line up and PQ, Now I just would like to try out the HD DVR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)