Anyone Having E* 119 TP15 Problems?

Chris Freeland

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Collegedale, TN
Any one else having problems on E*satellite 119 TP15 problems? My signal keeps coming and going on Superstations on TP15, I am getting a aquiring satellite message off and on but when I checked the signal strengths it shows 118 and the sun is out with few if any clouds. Anyone have an idea on what is going on?

I am having a similar problem with sat 119 transponder 6 where it is cutting on and off randomly and sometimes I briefly get the requiring sat screen if the cutout is long enough. I checked my signal and it also is very strong at 110-115, but i noticed that if i kept it on the check signal page long enough that it would go to not locked and lost sat briefly and then right back to full lock at 110. seems strange. This is a 301 receiver doing this in the bedroom but my 301 in the family room is not doing it at all being on the same channel. I wonder if this unit is gonig bad somehow?

anyone else?

millsjr said:
I am having a similar problem with sat 119 transponder 6 where it is cutting on and off randomly and sometimes I briefly get the requiring sat screen if the cutout is long enough. I checked my signal and it also is very strong at 110-115, but i noticed that if i kept it on the check signal page long enough that it would go to not locked and lost sat briefly and then right back to full lock at 110. seems strange. This is a 301 receiver doing this in the bedroom but my 301 in the family room is not doing it at all being on the same channel. I wonder if this unit is gonig bad somehow?

anyone else?

Sounds like similar problem I was having on my 3900, however I had a spare SW21 switch and I swapped them and this seams to have taken care of my problem. knock on wood. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts