Anyone having trouble with ATL CBS HD?

256HDfan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 1, 2006
The picture just doesn't look right to me on the CBS HD in Atlanta. Anyone having problems with HD LIL??

I caught Survivor's show on Wednesday, and it looked normal...although it is only SD.

I have been seeing many issues from our local HD stations. I guess they are still learning and may not have all the equipment to make a full transition yet. For example, one of the Atlanta stations had to switch from the HD feed to SD to roll their severe weather alerts across the screen.

The Big Wood said:
I caught Survivor's show on Wednesday, and it looked normal...although it is only SD.

I have been seeing many issues from our local HD stations. I guess they are still learning and may not have all the equipment to make a full transition yet. For example, one of the Atlanta stations had to switch from the HD feed to SD to roll their severe weather alerts across the screen.

Yeah the SD has looked fine to me...It is just the HD feed that doesn't look just right.

I don't have a 622 yet, so I've been watching OTA and have seen NO problems. I would guess this is a Dish feed problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts